Re: [ADMIN] SRPM for 8.0.0 beta?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] SRPM for 8.0.0 beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> In the PG case a
>> single specfile currently aggregates the core server, jdbc, and
>> pygresql ... and I'm getting pressure to include more stuff.

> How does that compute, considering that everyone else appears to be
> working on including less stuff?

Well, *Marc* is working on including less stuff; the rest of us don't
necessarily agree.  In particular I've got to re-incorporate any major
pieces that get removed from the core distribution, since people expect
to find those in the RPM set.  (In principle I suppose they could be
handled as independent packages with independent specfiles, but so far
the path of least resistance has been to keep 'em bundled together.)