Re: seahorse again failing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: seahorse again failing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Would it be possible to get errcode_for_file_access() to report the
> results of GetLastError() for windows, or would that roduce spurious
> results. At DEBUG lavel maybe?

It would have to be at LOG level, because otherwise it wouldn't get
logged at all with the default settings that the buildfarm is using.

Also, I think that errcode_for_file_access() may run too late, ie,
we couldn't be sure that we were looking at the same value of
GetLastError.  This could be dealt with by saving GetLastError into
the error data structure at the same place we save errno, but that's
starting to get a bit invasive for a temporary-investigation kluge.

BTW, whoever writes this needs to check that it doesn't change the
default regression test results ...