Re: Changes to not deferred FK in 8.0.3 to 7.4?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Changes to not deferred FK in 8.0.3 to 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Janning Vygen <vygen@gmx.de> writes:
> But why doesn't it work if i make alle FK deferrable initially deferred?

You didn't do it right --- I don't believe the code actually looks at
pg_constraint, it looks at pg_trigger.  And if you are going to hack
pg_trigger directly, be careful to only change the check-trigger rows
not the action-trigger rows.  I forget which is which but Stephen
probably remembers.