Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Akshat Nair" <akshat.nair@gmail.com> writes:
> Can I get the grammar for the explain output?

There isn't one, it's just text and subject to change at a moment's
notice :-(.  The past proposals that we format it a bit more rigidly
have so far foundered for lack of a workable definition of what the
structure should be.  It's still an open problem to devise that
definition.