Re: Git conversion progress report and call for testing assistance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Git conversion progress report and call for testing assistance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ... This is all available for testing now.

> commit messages from the new system is sent. If you care about what they look
> like, subscribe there and wait for one to show up :-) Subscription is done
> the usual way.

Hm, is the pgsql-committers-test thing actually working?  I did a test
push to ssh://git@gitmaster.postgresql.org/postgresql.git, and I haven't
seen any resulting email.

От: Markus Wanner
Сообщение: Re: bg worker: patch 1 of 6 - permanent process