Add regression coverage for REVOKE ADMIN OPTION

От Mark Dilger
Тема Add regression coverage for REVOKE ADMIN OPTION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

While working on a fix for dangling references to dropped roles in the pg_auth_members.grantor field, I happened to
noticewe entirely lack regression test coverage of the REVOKE ADMIN OPTION FOR form of the RevokeRoleStmt.  I am
unawareof any bugs in the current implementation, but future work on roles may benefit if we close the testing gap.

For consideration:

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company