Re: WIP patch for parallel pg_dump

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: WIP patch for parallel pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Dec 2, 2010, at 8:11 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Umm, nobody has attributed ridiculousness to anyone. Please don't put words in my mouth. But I think this is a
perfectlyreasonable discussion to have. Nobody gets to come along and get the features they want without some sort of
consensus,not me, not you, not Joachim, not Tom.

I'm not disputing that we COULD reject the patch. I AM disputing that we've made a cogent argument for doing so.

...Robert

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Hi- How frequently Postgres Poll for trigger file
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP patch for parallel pg_dump