Re: serverlog function (log_destination file)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: serverlog function (log_destination file)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
> Thanks Tom. I wonder if we (the pgAdmin team) finally need to bite the
> proverbial bullet and write a helper daemon that can allow access to
> logs as well as config files and pg_ctl etc. as an optional extra
> component.

Red Hat's RHDB group already did a fair amount of work on such a tool:
see Control Center available from http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/

IIRC it's all in Java and thus at least theoretically portable to
Windows.

At the moment Red Hat is devoting no resources to it (and so I think
it's stuck in the 7.3 time frame) but I'd be very happy to see someone
else pick it up and work on it.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port