Re: Re: Rethinking hint bits WAS: Protecting against unexpected zero-pages: proposal

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Rethinking hint bits WAS: Protecting against unexpected zero-pages: proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> No, I'm not.  I'm pointing out that it doesn't unblock the other 4
> features/improvements I mentioned, *all* of which would be unblocked by
> not storing the hint bits in the table, whatever means we use to do so.
>  You, for your part, are consistently ignoring these other issues.

I'm not ignoring them; I just choose to work on other issues, since
there is no viable proposal for fixing them.  I don't intend to put
my time into dead ends.

Сообщение: Re: Re: Rethinking hint bits WAS: Protecting against unexpected zero-pages: proposal
Сообщение: Re: Re: Rethinking hint bits WAS: Protecting against unexpected zero-pages: proposal