Re: Connect is not available, request timeout after 30000ms.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Connect is not available, request timeout after 30000ms.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/25/19 7:06 AM, Pawan Sharma wrote:
> Can the app connect at all?
> - yes connection between database and app B is successfully established.
> What is the app doing when it gets the error?
> - from the app B we trying to delete some records in database.
> Where is the error message appearing?
> - messages are appearing in app server log.

What shows up in the Postgres log at around the same time?

> Are there other error messages before or after the above?
> -no there, nothing and after.
>
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 7:25 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     On 6/25/19 6:49 AM, Pawan Sharma wrote:
>      > Hi All,
>      >
>      >
>      > I have upgarded my PostgreSQL database from 10 to 11 version using
>      > pg_dump method.
>      >
>      > That database is used by two apps.
>      >
>      > 1. A   (most of the transaction are SELECT AND INSERT)
>      > 2. B   ( most of the transaction UPDATE AND DELETE)
>      >
>      > After the upgarde I am facing *error:connection is not available,
>      > request timeout after 3000ms* with app B whereas app A is working
>     fine
>      > with same database..
>
>     Can the app connect at all?
>
>     What is the app doing when it gets the error?
>
>     Where is the error message appearing?
>
>     Are there other error messages befor eor afterthe above?
>
>      >
>      > I have upgarded my JDBC driver with lastest driver to fix this
>     issue but
>      > no luck.
>      >
>      >
>      > Thanks for advance help.
>      >
>      >
>      > Regards,
>      > Pawan
>      >

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Pawan Sharma
Сообщение: Re: Connect is not available, request timeout after 30000ms.
Сообщение: Re: Connect is not available, request timeout after 30000ms.