Re: Time to start the PR machine

От Mitch Pirtle
Тема Re: Time to start the PR machine
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 9/30/05, Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Unfortunatelly is common believing that GNU, BSD, GPL licenses are totally
> free. I think it's better specify that with Postgres you can do whatever
> you want without any obligation of any sort now and for ever.

I agree, and have reviewed both versions of the proposed release and
think that there should be a short paragraph, instead of the one line
mention of the BSD license. I really think that right now NOT having a
GPL license and being truly free, is a huge advantage to PostgreSQL.

Trust me on this one, from personal experience!

-- Mitch, rubbing a very sore backside from licensing issues *cough*

Сообщение: Re: Time to start the PR machine
Сообщение: Re: Time to start the PR machine