Re: Types of OSS Projects, review requested

От Mitch Pirtle
Тема Re: Types of OSS Projects, review requested
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:28:36 -0800, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Can people let me know where I've mis-characterized projects, and where my
> narrative is unclear?   Thanks!

I really like this a lot, and think it would also be telling to
include the license schemes adopted by the different example projects
- which are GPL, BSD, or dual.

Thanks for writing this up, this is a great resource for explaining
FOSS to the uninitiated.

-- Mitch