Re: Ampersands in the output...

От Mitch Pirtle
Тема Re: Ampersands in the output...
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Bret,

That sounds most likely served best at the application layer - for
example, if your application is written in PHP, you can use the PHP
function:

    http://us3.php.net/htmlentities

You can also use regular expressions or PHP's str_replace to just
replace all instances of '&' with '&'.

Pretty sure other languages have their own methods as well.

-- Mitch