Re:

От Hemant Patel
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Let Say I have the array of primary key of some table say XYZ.

For e.g. (555,222,333,111)

When I query for these results I will get the result like  in the order of (111,222,333,555) .

So now I need to process in the business logic to maintain the search criteria.

But I want the result from IIN query…  the order I provide the ids

And if I will make query like ,

select * from XYZ where id=555 UNION ALL select * from XYZ where id=222 etc

Then it will return in that order.

so which one is better approach,

Or is there any other way…?

With Regards,