Re: find the template of a database in SQL

От Walter Cruz
Тема Re: find the template of a database in SQL
Дата
Re: find the template of a database in SQL
Список pgsql-hackers
well, when I create a database, it inherits from template1

When I have a table that I don't know if it inherits from template 1,
how can I find the 'super' ?

[]'s
- Walter
On 8/18/06, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Walter Cruz wrote:
> > Hi all..
> >
> > There's some way to find the template of a database in SQL (using 7.4)?
> Find the template? Could you clarify your question?
>

> > []'s
> > - Walter

> > TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
> >       subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
> >       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly

Сообщение: Re: find the template of a database in SQL
Сообщение: Re: find the template of a database in SQL