'Stealing' SQL files association considered harmful

От Milen A. Radev
Тема 'Stealing' SQL files association considered harmful
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Testing  pgAdmin III 1.7.0 (6292:6293) on Windows XP. After I installed
it the SQL files (.sql) were associated with it. They used to be
associated with my default editor. When I tried to delete the new
association I could not find the extension in the "File Types" list
(Windows Explorer > Tools > Folder Options). So I had to open the
registry and delete the association from there.

So if that feature will be in 1.8 I would like to request an option in
the installer for it.

--
Milen A. Radev