listen not schema-aware

От Agent M
Тема listen not schema-aware
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Why is the schema ignored entirely when using listen/notify? I couldn't
find any mention of this in the documentation.

Ideally, it should support schemas (and store any string it takes) but
it should at least throw an error when a schema is prepended. I guess
the workaround is to simply delete the period.

client 1:
listen schema1.msg;

client 2:
notify schema1.msg;
notify schema2.msg;

client 1:
Asynchronous notification "msg" received from server process with PID X.
Asynchronous notification "msg" received from server process with PID X.

AgentM
agentm@themactionfaction.com

Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: Which Binary?
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion: Which Binary?