Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add ETIMEDOUT to ALL_CONNECTION_FAILURE_ERRNOS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add ETIMEDOUT to ALL_CONNECTION_FAILURE_ERRNOS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jelte Fennema <Jelte.Fennema@microsoft.com> writes:
> Personally, I would love to see this backpatched. Since together with a second bug I reported[1] it's causing high
querytimeouts in Citus even if tcp_user_timeout is set to a low value. I do understand your worry though. Would a patch
likethe one I attached now be a better fit for a backport?

The only way that could work as-intended is if c.h includes whatever
header provides TCP_USER_TIMEOUT, which does not seem like a great idea.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Warn if initdb's --sync-only option is mixed with other options
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Memory leak in pg_hmac_final