Re: contrib function naming, and upgrade issues

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: contrib function naming, and upgrade issues
Дата
Re: contrib function naming, and upgrade issues
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> We've been talking about this magical "proper module facility" for a few
> releases now... are we still opposed to putting contrib modules in thier own
> schema?

I'm hesitant to do that when we don't yet have either a design or a
migration plan for the module facility.  We might find we'd shot
ourselves in the foot, or at least complicated the migration situation
unduly.