Re: BUG #15393: not able to CREATE EXTENSION plperl;

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15393: not able to CREATE EXTENSION plperl;
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Bug_reporting_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> A4=#  CREATE EXTENSION plperl;
> ERROR:  could not load library
> "/opt/app/PostgreSQL/10/lib/postgresql/plperl.so":
> /opt/app/PostgreSQL/10/lib/postgresql/plperl.so: undefined symbol:
> Perl_xs_handshake

I think that your copy of plperl was built against a different version
of Perl than what's present on the box now.  Some googling suggests that
Perl_xs_handshake was added to Perl around version 5.22, so probably
your plperl was built using headers from a later version but the
libperl.so you have is older than that.