Re: tup_returned/ tup_fetched

От Sebastian Böhm
Тема Re: tup_returned/ tup_fetched
Дата
Список pgsql-general
sorry I was not very precise.

My question is what does it actually mean in the end for these two
functions:

pg_stat_get_db_tuples_returned(oid) bigint Number of tuples returned
for database
pg_stat_get_db_tuples_fetched(oid) bigint Number of tuples fetched for
database

I read the description below, but I don't completely understand the
difference.

I want to plot a realtime graph: "tuples read from buffers or disk"
is it both combined ?

Thanks
Sebastian