Re: Site way slow, please check

От Fred Moyer
Тема Re: Site way slow, please check
Дата
Список pgsql-www

You are probably running a tracker, I haven't run one but I do know about
the seeding resource usage.  Seeders use one bittorrent process per seed,
and those are the machines where bt puts load on.

I think we should bt every single release and list it on that bt page..
It's easier to maintain, and the seeders can start torrent seeds according
to their resources.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: