Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> The query texts are particularly uninteresting since I assume the data
>> values in the query have already been mostly dissolved away by
>> pg_stat_statements.

> Actually, it is possible for the query string to still have constants
> if things are timed just right. I do see it in the wild, albeit very
> infrequently.

"Timed just right"?  I could see it possibly happening due to queryid
collisions, but I'm not seeing how it would happen absent such a hash
collision.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Keep pg_stat_statements' query texts in a file, not in shared me