Re: Include ppc64le build type for back branches

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Include ppc64le build type for back branches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> So, config.guess should be changed to include the build type for ppc64le
> like it is in 9.4+ branches.

So far as I can tell from a quick troll of the git history, we have never
ever updated config.guess/config.sub in released branches.  I'm a bit
hesitant to do it in this case either: it would amount to retroactively
adding support for a platform, which sure sounds like a new feature.

My vote would be to adjust your buildfarm critter to only try to build
9.4 and up.