Re: Code cleanup for build_regexp_split_result

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Code cleanup for build_regexp_split_result
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Li Japin <japinli@hotmail.com> writes:
> I find the build_regexp_split_result() has redundant codes, we can move it to before the condition check, can we?

Hm, yeah, that looks a bit strange.  It was less strange before
c8ea87e4bd950572cba4575e9a62284cebf85ac5, I think.

Pushed with some additional simplification to get rid of the
rather ugly (IMO) PG_USED_FOR_ASSERTS_ONLY variable.

Сообщение: Re: SlabCheck leaks memory into TopMemoryContext
Сообщение: Re: SlabCheck leaks memory into TopMemoryContext