Re: Removing the default grant of EXECUTE on functions/procedures to PUBLIC

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Removing the default grant of EXECUTE on functions/procedures to PUBLIC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Tefft, Michael J" <Michael.J.Tefft@snapon.com> writes:
> I was checking pg_roles.acl_default to see if my role-level ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES had been effective. But I see
thesame content both before and after the ALTEr.

Er, what?  There's no column named acl_default in pg_roles, nor any
other standard PG view.

psql's "\ddp" command is the most usual way to examine current
defaults:

regression=# create user joe;
CREATE ROLE
regression=# ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR USER joe REVOKE EXECUTE ON FUNCTIONS FROM public;
ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES
regression=# \ddp
           Default access privileges
 Owner | Schema |   Type   | Access privileges
 joe   |        | function | joe=X/joe
(1 row)

От: Dennis White
Сообщение: Can a long running procedure detect when smart shutdown is pending?
От: "Tefft, Michael J"
Сообщение: RE: Removing the default grant of EXECUTE on functions/procedures to PUBLIC