Re: Problem with backing up a large database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with backing up a large database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@dalibo.com> writes:
> On 08/20/2013 01:47 PM, Athanasios Kostopoulos wrote:
>> Thank you for your reply Luca. Regarding the regular expression, I
>> need to exclude all tables starting with z thus ^z. I am not sure
>> about the star, should I do something along the lines of
>> ^z[Aa-Zz|0-9]* to catch all cases?

> Just do ^z and leave the star out of it.

I think it would be '[^z]*'.  The basic notation is not regex, it's
like Unix shells' filename wildcards; so you *do* need a star.
But we do recognize regex-style character classes, else this
requirement couldn't be met at all.

Сообщение: Re: Problem with backing up a large database
Сообщение: Re: Problem with backing up a large database