Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Oracle FDW version

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Oracle FDW version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jethro Elmer Sanidad <jethroelmersanidad@gardenia.com.ph> writes:
> I tried both the 1.5.0 and 2.0.0. Both returned error during 'make'
> command. Please see below:

So evidently,

> oracle_fdw.c: In function ‘oracleGetForeignRelSize’:
> oracle_fdw.c:884:3: error: too few arguments to function ‘clauselist_selectivity’
>    ntuples = ntuples * clauselist_selectivity(root, baserel->baserestrictinfo, 0, JOIN_INNER, NULL);
> In file included from oracle_fdw.c:48:0:
> /usr/local/greenplum-db-6.7.1/include/postgresql/server/optimizer/cost.h:225:20:
> note: declared here

your compatibility problem is not with Postgres 9.4.x at all, but with
some version of Greenplum.  (Aside from the giveaway include path, no
extant version of community Postgres has a cost.h file that is as much
as 225 lines long, nor do we expect clauselist_selectivity to take
more than five arguments.)  Please speak to Greenplum customer
support, rather than expecting the wider Postgres community to help
you for free with a code base that we don't even know.

Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version