Re: BUG #8385: greek symbols as function name

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #8385: greek symbols as function name
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> writes:
> It occurs to me that the behavior you are seeing would be
> consistent with 945 being considered an uppercase letter, with
> 60536 being considered its lowercase form.  Normal PostgreSQL
> case-folding of identifiers would then cause exactly the symptoms
> you are seeing.

Hmm ... identifier case-folding isn't really supposed to do anything to
multibyte characters.  I wonder if this isn't a variant of the issue
recently fixed in commit d535136b5d60b19f7ffa777b97ed301739c15a9d.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8385: greek symbols as function name
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8385: greek symbols as function name