Re: Missing include in float.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing include in float.h
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Ian R. Campbell" <ian.campbell@thepathcentral.com> writes:
> In PG 14, the source file "float.h" has one include:
> <math.h>

> It is missing "c.h", which contains the definitions for PGDLLIMPORT,
> float4, float8, etc.

This is standard practice in our header files: they assume that
the calling .c file has already included c.h, postgres.h, or
postgres_fe.h, as appropriate.

There are some portability hacks in c.h that don't work if any
other header is included first, so there would be little
value in trying to include it via other methods.