Re: We're not lax enough about maximum time zone offset from UTC

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: We're not lax enough about maximum time zone offset from UTC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On May 30, 2012, at 3:10 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> However, as pointed out by Patric, if you dump and restore an old
> timestamptz value in one of these zones, it will fail to restore because
> of the sanity check.  I think therefore that we'd better enlarge the
> allowed range to 15:59:59 either way.

Should you be validating them on a per-time zone basis? Or does it matter?

David

От: Ants Aasma
Сообщение: Re: Early hint bit setting
От: Sergey Koposov
Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile