msys2 vs pg_upgrade/test.sh

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема msys2 vs pg_upgrade/test.sh
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Diagnosing this took quite a lot of time and detective work. For some
reason I don't quite understand, when calling the Windows command
processor in a modern msys2/WindowsServer2019 installation, you need to
double the slash, thus:

    cmd //c foo.bat

Some Internet postings at least seem to suggest this is by design. (FSVO
"design")

I tested this on older versions and the change appears to work, so I
propose to apply the attached patch.

This is the last obstacle I have to declaring msys2 fully supportable.

cheers

andrew

Вложения