Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods

От Евгений Шишкин
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Nov 20, 2017, at 18:18, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

I don't think we need to do anything smart here - it should behave just
like dropping a data type, for example. That is, error out if there are
columns using the compression method (without CASCADE), and drop all the
columns (with CASCADE).

What about instead of dropping column we leave data uncompressed?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods