Re: [BUGS] BUG #14231: logical replication wal sender process spins when using error traps in function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14231: logical replication wal sender process spins when using error traps in function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2017-02-13 23:01:26 -0500, Michael Day wrote:
>> Sorry to pester, but I’m not sure how bugs like this are tracked over longer periods of time.  The discussion around
possiblefixes for this went above my pay grade, and I’m wondering whether a fix was ever released. If not, is there any
wayfor me to know when it does get fixed other than reviewing release notes?

> It's still being reviewed (and changes are being made).  I'm
> unfortunately doubtful that we can make that into a small enough change
> to release in the back-branches, i.e. it'd only be in the next major
> version of postgres.

Actually, in the context of another discussion we thought of a way to
ameliorate this problem in a localized fashion.  So it will be addressed
in the next point releases (probably in May); or if you're desperate
you could grab the 9.4 branch tip from git.

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=8dd5c4171fb2c3b78e713c49f531ad8ff3b245ea