Re: performance hit with --enable-debug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: performance hit with --enable-debug
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Thomas T. Thai" <tom@minnesota.com> writes:
> no i didn't use --enable-cassert. i'm on NetBSD/Alpha 1.5.1-current egcs
> 1.1.2. another thing i forgot to mention was that i switched from
> mnogosearch's crc-multi to cachemode.

I'm not familiar with mnogosearch, but I'll bet that that last change is
the one that made the difference.  Since you're using egcs, whether -g
is there or not really shouldn't make any measurable performance
difference.

Сообщение: Re: stale portmaster processes
Сообщение: Re: stale portmaster processes