Re: Graphical tools for PostGres

От norman
Тема Re: Graphical tools for PostGres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Sorry, I need to learn to use reply to all.

Here it is again.
Maybe this is what you're looking for.

http://www.datanamic.com/dezign/index.html

Steve T <steve@retsol.co.uk> wrote:
Take a look at a product called DBVisualiser ( http://www.dbvis.com/products/dbvis )  and  see if that does what you want.

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 15:36 +0000, Oliveiros Cristina wrote:
Hello, All.

Is there any graphical tool (for ex, similar to Diagrams on Enterprise Manager - Sql Server) for the PostGres Database ?

The only one I know is PGAdmin which , AFAIK, cannot be used to that end...

Thanks in advance for your kind help

Best,
Oliveiros

Steve Tucknott