pgAdmin v4: The application server could not be contacted.

От Richard Nielsen
Тема pgAdmin v4: The application server could not be contacted.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm new to PostgresSQL and to this list! I have installed version 10
64-bit (on Windows 7) I also used stackbuilder to install the ODBC
drivers. The SQL shell allows me to logon to the server as postgres but
when starting pgAdmin I get: The application  server could not be
contacted. This a fatal error of course..... Any hint, tips or "Oh man
you should have...." etc will be greatly appreciated.

/Richard