Re: foreign key creation problem

От adam fisher
Тема Re: foreign key creation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Stephan,
Schemas as requested:

CREATE TABLE "invtest" (
    "invid" integer DEFAULT nextval('"invtest_invid_seq"'::text) NOT
NULL,
    "orderline" numeric(8,0),
    "location" character varying(35),
    "sellprice" numeric(7,2),
    "stockno" integer,
    "label" character(1),
    "indate" date,
    "unitid" numeric(8,0),
    "qty" numeric(5,0) NOT NULL,
    "reord" numeric(2,0),
    "comno" numeric(14,0),
    "taxdue" numeric(7,2),
    "taxfree" numeric(7,2),
    "conline" numeric(8,0),
    "discom" numeric(14,0),
    CONSTRAINT "invtest_qty" CHECK ((qty >= '0'::"numeric")),
    Constraint "invtest_pkey" Primary Key ("invid"));

CREATE TABLE "item2" (
    "stockno" integer DEFAULT nextval('"item2_stockno_seq"'::text) NOT
NULL,
    "artist" character varying(40) NOT NULL,
    "title" character varying(40) NOT NULL,
    "fmt" character(3) NOT NULL,
    "country" character varying(6),
    "comment" character varying(255),
    "apn" character(14),
    "catno" character varying(25),
    "sup" character(3),
    "collectors" character(1) DEFAULT 'n',
    "genre" character varying(10),
    "shopcom" character varying(50),
    Constraint "item2_pkey" Primary Key ("stockno"));

CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER "<unnamed>"
    AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE ON "item2"  FROM "fmt"
    NOT DEFERRABLE INITIALLY IMMEDIATE FOR EACH ROW
    EXECUTE PROCEDURE "RI_FKey_check_ins"
    ('<unnamed>', 'item2', 'fmt', 'UNSPECIFIED', 'fmt', 'fmt');

CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER "<unnamed>"
    AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE ON "item2"  FROM "genre"
    NOT DEFERRABLE INITIALLY IMMEDIATE FOR EACH ROW
    EXECUTE PROCEDURE "RI_FKey_check_ins"
    ('<unnamed>', 'item2', 'genre', 'UNSPECIFIED', 'genre', 'gencode');