Re: Order by and timestamp SOLVED

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Order by and timestamp SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?utf-8?Q?Bj=C3=B6rn_Lundin?= <b.f.lundin@gmail.com> writes:
>> What happens if you use psql(9.4.15) to do sort query against 9.4.15 server?

> However AFTER I checked the bad sorting - sep/oct 2016 and early apr 2017
> With psql 9.4 I connected with psql 9.6 again.
> And now the sorting error is  gone her too!

Boy ... I don't have any confidence in that answer.  psql does not re-sort
data, nor does it have any way to affect what the server does.  It seems
to me that if this actually is a version inconsistency problem, that's
a bug in itself.

I am starting to wonder though if you had psql's FETCH_COUNT option
active in one configuration and not the other, and if so whether that
could explain anything.

Сообщение: Re: Mixed Locales and Upgrading
Сообщение: Re: Mixed Locales and Upgrading