Re: BUG #14138: Inconsistent rounding behavior in float4 coercion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14138: Inconsistent rounding behavior in float4 coercion
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Charles <cooper.charles.m@gmail.com> writes:
> As a follow-up question, I am a bit confused as to the following behavior:
> How come 11143.1504 is not printed in all of these cases?

float4 to numeric casting doesn't honor extra_float_digits, it just
converts as many digits as will be reliable.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14138: Inconsistent rounding behavior in float4 coercion
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14138: Inconsistent rounding behavior in float4 coercion