Re: plpgsql and intarray extension; int[] - int[] operator does not exist ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plpgsql and intarray extension; int[] - int[] operator does not exist ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 11:56 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> The search_path in the trigger probably doesn't include public.
>> You could add a "SET search_path = whatever" clause to the trigger
>> function definition to ensure it runs with a predictable path.

> Might be worth considering:
> SET LOCAL search_path = whatever
> So that LOCAL makes the change local to the transaction.

What I was suggesting was to create the trigger function using

create function ... as $$ ...body... $$ set search_path = whatever;

That makes the setting local to each function call.

Сообщение: Re: plpgsql and intarray extension; int[] - int[] operator does notexist ?
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql and intarray extension; int[] - int[] operator does notexist ?