R: Re: CachedRowSet insertion problem with serial PK

От rcolmegna@tiscali.it
Тема R: Re: CachedRowSet insertion problem with serial PK
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I noticed that I have committed an error: the excpetion isn't raised
from JDBC
driver but from CacheRowSetImpl. I will send a post to sun-maillist.

Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: Failed on insert row
        at com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl.insertRow(CachedRowSetImpl.
java:5440)
        at CachedRowSetDemo.test(CachedRowSetDemo.java:78)
        at CachedRowSetDemo.main(CachedRowSetDemo.java:90)

TIA
Roberto Colmegna