Re: How can we tell how far behind the standby is?

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: How can we tell how far behind the standby is?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 5. November 2010 11:46:08 -0700 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> I'll work on some tools to make this a bit more palatable, but I
> disagree with earlier assertions that we have the replication monitoring
> "done".  There's still a *lot* of work to do.

While getting familiar with our SR/HS infrastructure i scripted this

<https://github.com/psoo/pg_standby_status/blob/master/pg_standby_status.pl>

Not sure if it does all things right, but it helped me a lot while load
testing SR. AFAIK Magnus has a monitoring script, too, i think this one is
it:

<https://github.com/mhagander/munin-plugins/blob/master/postgres/postgres_streaming_.in>

Maybe that helps, too.

--
Thanks
Bernd

Сообщение: Re: proposal: plpgsql - iteration over fields of rec or row variable
Сообщение: Re: proposal: plpgsql - iteration over fields of rec or row variable