Re: BUG #14208: Inconsistent code modification - 3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14208: Inconsistent code modification - 3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
petrum@gmail.com writes:
> File: postgresql-9.4.4/src/backend/replication/logical/reorderbuffer.c
> Function: ReorderBufferInterTXNInit
> Line: 870

> The line is
> if (txn->nentries != txn->nentries_mem)
> But shouldn't be there cur_txn instead of txn?

Actually, the function is ReorderBufferIterTXNInit, and in HEAD this
is line 963, but yeah that looks pretty broken.  Andres, do you concur?
Or maybe the logic needs to be different for subtransactions?

> I do not know exactly the semantics of the code because I detected the
> problem with a CodeSonar prototype plugin.

Seems like a cool tool.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14206: Switch to using POSIX semaphores on FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14206: Switch to using POSIX semaphores on FreeBSD