Re: BUG #13526: Out of memory when parallelised

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13526: Out of memory when parallelised
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
philippe_sabaa@hotmail.fr writes:
> We're running in an out of memory exception (failed on request of size
> Failed on request of size 775).

Looks to me like you need to reduce work_mem.  Keep in mind that a
statement can consume work_mem for each sort or hash operation, and
this one seems to be running four separate hash joins.

Also, it's hard to tell from the information provided, but I wonder if
this is a 32-bit build of Postgres.  If so, switching to a 64-bit build
would give you a lot more headroom.