Re: Catalog domain not-null constraints

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Catalog domain not-null constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19.03.24 10:57, jian he wrote:
> this new syntax need to be added into the alter_domain.sgml's synopsis and also
> need an explanation varlistentry?

The ALTER DOMAIN reference page refers to CREATE DOMAIN about the
details of the constraint syntax.  I believe this is still accurate.  We
could add more detail locally on the ALTER DOMAIN page, but that is not
this patch's job.  For example, the details of CHECK constraints are
also not shown on the ALTER DOMAIN page right now.

> +  false, /* connoinherit */
> +  false, /* conwithoutoverlaps */
> +  false); /* is_internal */
>
> /* conwithoutoverlaps */