Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as bool type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: jitflags in _outPlannedStmt and _readPlannedStmt treated as bool type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 18:23 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Actually, I was about to ask whether you guys had changed anything about
>> dory's configuration recently.  It's now had eight consecutive passes
>> since I put in 63ca350 last night.  Given its record before that, just
>> about one failure in every three tries, the odds of that are less than 4%
>> if I'm counting on my fingers correctly.  So I'm wondering what changed;
>> and more change might not be what we want.

> I’m not aware of any change today. I’ve asked when the last change was
> made.

If in fact nothing's been changed, then the run of successes is probably
just rotten luck.  (Either that or it's a Heisenbug, and the addition
of a VirtualQuery call made it go away.  Ugh.)  In that case I'm on board
with putting it into a continuous-rebuild loop till we get some failures.