dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)
Дата
Re: dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Re: dikkop seems unhappy because of openssl stuff (FreeBSD 14-BETA1)  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

it seems dikkop is unhappy again, this time because of some OpenSSL
stuff. I'm not sure it's our problem - it might be issues with the other
packages, or maybe something FreeBSD specific, not sure.

We did some investigation of an unrelated issue on dikkop about a month
ago [1], so it wasn't doing/reporting the buildfram stuff for a while.
After that I had to poweroff/move the machine, and unfortunately it
didn't boot after that - it's a rpi4 so maybe the SD card got damaged or
something, not sure.

I used the opportunity to install the new 14-BETA1 (instead of the
14-current snapshot), but unfortunately it started having issues :-(

Both 11 and 12 failed with a weird openssl segfaults in plpython tests,
see [2] and [3]. And 13 is stuck in some openssl stuff in plpython
tests, with 100% CPU usage (for ~30h now):

#0  0x00000000850e86c0 in OPENSSL_sk_insert ()
    from /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.11
#1  0x00000000850a5848 in CRYPTO_set_ex_data ()
    from /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.11

Full backtrace attached. I'm not sure what could possibly be causing
this, except maybe something in FreeBSD? Or maybe there's some confusion
about libraries? No idea.

The system is entirely new, there's only a handful of packages installed
(full list attached), and I don't think I did anything strange or much
different from the previous 14-current install.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

regards

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/b2bc5c16-899e-ca99-26ed-e623b4259ec7%40enterprisedb.com