Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time
Дата
Ответ на BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time  (Maxim Boguk <maxim.boguk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> Checking what's going on the remote side leads to the following results:
> remote estimate explain calls from fdw with jit=on
> [EXPLAIN] LOG:  duration: 97.050 ms  statement: EXPLAIN SELECT topic_id,
> review_id, move_to_invitation_state_time, no_interview_reply_time,
> review_suggestion_chat_message_creation_time FROM
> public.interview_review_info_archive
> vs
> remote estimate explain calls from fdw with jit=off
> [EXPLAIN] LOG:  duration: 3.343 ms  statement: EXPLAIN SELECT topic_id,
> review_id, move_to_invitation_state_time, no_interview_reply_time,
> review_suggestion_chat_message_creation_time FROM
> public.interview_review_info_archive

Do you see the same discrepancy when you execute EXPLAIN manually
on the remote side?  If so, I wouldn't blame postgres_fdw for it.

I suppose interview_review_info_archive is a view not a plain table?
In either case, could we see the DDL definition for it?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17872: Dropping an attribute of a composite type breaks indexes over the type silently
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17872: Dropping an attribute of a composite type breaks indexes over the type silently