Re: Temporary tables prevent autovacuum, leading to XID wraparound

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Temporary tables prevent autovacuum, leading to XID wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Unnoticed ABI breaks make my hair stand on end.

Yeah.

> I'm unsure about pg11 -- is it a backbranch already or not?  Since we've
> released beta3 already, ISTM we should consider it so.

No.  See
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/12725.1533737052%40sss.pgh.pa.us

At this point I'd judge it's still more valuable to minimize differences
between v11 and v12 than to avoid ABI breakages in v11.  It's unlikely
this would be the last ABI break before 11.0 anyway.

Сообщение: Re: Facility for detecting insecure object naming
Сообщение: Re: Facility for detecting insecure object naming